(India)–And finally, national missionaries in India need support as they continue sharing the Good News of Jesus Christ. According to Christian Aid Mission, it costs as little as 50-dollars a month to help fund a national worker there. With the recent rejection of the Hindu faith by the Dalits, the untouchables of Indian society, the need is urgent as millions need to hear the Gospel. Pray that many will not only support national workers, but will also help with other ministry needs like bicycles and speaker systems.
Story number 5 for 3 Dec 2001
- Primary Language: Hindi
- Primary Religion: Hinduism
- Evangelical: 2.2%
Data from the Joshua Project
Get Email News
6 December, 2013
MNN FEATURED LINKS
- You can instruct and encourage U.S. prisoners in their faith by becoming a CBI instructor.
- Come alongside Vision Beyond Borders and help save more women from sex trafficking.
- Click here to see what E3 Partners is doing in the Middle East.
- Learn more about becoming a Champion for Children.
- Learn more about the Wiegert family here.
Featured Mission Group
Scriptures In UseFind Out More About This Organization
Featured Mission TripLocation: India
In Central India there is a state that includes 735+ people groups, 73 to 127 unreached, over 40,000 unreached villages ... named Maharashtra. It includes 115 million men, women, and children lost and in bondage to the Prince of Darkness! Those who hear, receive, and respond to the call to go to this "valley of bones" also say "Yes Lord" to God's command: "Prophesy to the breath; prophesy, son of man, and say to the breath, Thus says the Lord GOD: Come from the four winds, O breath, and breathe on these slain, that they may live" (Ezekiel 37:9). For additional details, please contact email@example.com.
Find Out More About This Trip